2009年10月9日星期五

How to Spot Fake Tiffany ?

 


Here are some websites for you.such as
you can do that by shopping at this tiffany jewelry eCommerce site specializing in selling Tiffany & Co. Style sterling silver jewelry at the reasonable price. Shopping from the site means that you don’t get Tiffany & Co. post-sale service, but you do get the same stuff for substantially less money, and even get your purchases in the original blue package which is part of the Tiffany & Co. signature.


Jewelry is kind of a hobby with me so I am interested in the question, but don’t have a very good answer.


There is a cachet associated with Tiffany & Co and their blue box. The jewelry is NOT cheap or trashy.


The only time I purchased a diamond for myself, I went to Shane Co. Their sales people are not on commission and really take time to see that you get a good diamond at the price point you choose. And you can get the full value for the diamond if you want to upgrade later.


If I were to really “wow” someone with a piece of tiffany jewelry I would have it designed. I have done business with Goldsmith in Walnut Creek. The designer there does really nice work.


It all depends on what you want to do.


Where can I find cheap
tiffany jewellery, obviously fake, but looks realistic and won’t fall apart.


My sister said Chinatown, NY. But seriously, just buy the real stuff– it will actually stay silver and you’re not buying illegal goods that way. Wouldn’t you rather have one beautiful piece of jewelry that you wear every day and makes you feel special than a few knock-offs that are cheaply made and anything but special?


Any better places?

没有评论:

发表评论